Thursday, June 2, 2011

3 weeks

So its already been 3 weeks since i gave life to a beautiful baby girl Savannah Grace, and its also been since 3 weeks since i could even push a vacuum around. yeah i'm on restriction till my  postpartum apt. which sucks in a huge way.
but you know i'm enjoying my time off. i have a little cousin on the way and a niece or nephew on the way. plus twins from friends. wow what a baby boom. so since then its been great plus my self esteem has defiantly been risen. loosing 4 dress sizes and also 20 lbs. i do enjoy that. but i still have more to do before i can say i'm completely happy with my body. but of course i have to wait till my postpartum apt.
so whats been going on with me, well 1. i had the baby( who is getting bigger and bigger by the second and way more prettier than her mommy every day.)( which i really don't mind)
2. i did have a c section  so thats why its taking me a long time to get anything done that i want. i'm not in a lot of pain but doc wants me to relax
3. lost the weight.
4. have more projects to do so im happy im keeping my crafty hand working.

so yeah thats whats been going on. wow i just realized i do have a busy life. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment